Facilitation and Catering
We understand how important it is when you are leading a retreat or organising an event that the ethos of the venue and its staff reflects the experience you are creating for your group.
We also understand how much work goes into creating a special experience for all those involved, so it’s reassuring to know that here at Cortijo Vadillo we take a professional and flexible approach to facilitating your retreat or event.
From catering to activities to therapies, and from airport transfers to flip-charts to PAs, we will ensure that everything you have asked fro happens when it should, where it should and to consistent standards of quality and care.
A continual process of discussion prior to and during the retreat or event, along with collaborative development of your personal and tailored package, will allow you to focus on your group and doing what you do best.
The combined knowledge and experience of the Cortijo Vadillo team, in both leading and organising workshops and group events, can support you in the facilitation of your retreat or event.
In particular we can assist you in the following:
- Facilitation of group discussions.
- Team-building activities, such as erecting a yurt, introduction circus skills, creating a human orchestra, treasure hunts, orienteering, introduction to drumming, and natural singing.
- Self-develoment exercises, such as mindfulness meditation and role-play.
- A creative approach to relaxation and free-time, such as craft activities, guided walks, and sport activities.
- Creating a collective and communal experience.
We will be happy to provide catering for occasional meals during your stay, or put together a tailored catering package for your group.
We try as much as possible to use locally sourced, organic produce, and will be happy to cater for dietary requirements. We can also provide special food nights, such as Mexican, Thai, Indian, or a BBQ.
We can provide drinks as part of your catering package or provide a bar. For self-catering holidays you are of course free to bring your own food and drinks onto the site.
We also like to support our local bars and restaurants and will be happy to arrange for you to sample the local fayre.